Many of us download videos to watch on our Android device later, and we might have even downloaded YouTube videos to watch. The problem with getting a YouTube video onto your Android is that you’ll have to convert and transfer the file to the internal SD card of the device to watch it. This is a few too many steps for most of us.
TubeMate youtube downloader you can directly download your favorite YouTube video on your Android device and cut the crap.
What is TubeMate?
TubeMate is tool for Android devices that lest you enjoy YouTube videos and download them to your SD card at various quality levels without going through much trouble.
How To Download a YouTube Video
- Download and install TubeMate on your Android smart phone from the Marketplace or just scan the QR code below. The app is <600Kb and is free for personal use.
- You can use the application as an alternative to the stock YouTube application to browse and play YouTube videos. The only limitation is that you cannot sign in to your YouTube account if you want to download the videos.
- If you find a video you want to download, just press the translucent down arrow at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be asked to select the quality of the video in the next step. In addition to a few quality choices, you can download the video as an MP3.
- The download will start very quickly, and you can see the progress at the drawer.
- By default, all the downloaded videos will be downloaded in the directory <Internal SD>/Video/
That’s all there is to it. Let us know what you think of the app in the comments.
(By)Ashish Mundhra a tech blogger from TechPanache and is an enthusiast in the field of technology. A software engineering student, he enjoys learning about technological advancements and exploring the gamut of new developments in the field. Once versed with the knowledge, he loves sharing his experiences and experiments with the world